Welding portal system for powder coating of drill collars and stabilizers.
The fully automated 6 axes CNC machine will then guarantee that parts up to 15m can be hardfaced with the highest quality standards.
- Low heat input keeps dilution to a minimum and the alloy maintains optimum wear-resistant properties.
- The heat affected zone can be easily controlled and the part distortion is avoided
- Thin walled components will not be damaged and mechanical properties of the base material will not be effected too much
- Reproducible process
- Homogeneous coating deposition with constant and controlled quality
- Max. part diameter: 670mm (26”)
- Max length: 9.750mm (32ft.)
- Max weight: 1000kg (2200lbs)
Loading and unloading of the parts is done manually. All electrical axes are CNC controlled. The system is programmed via predefined screen masks.
The machine is operated by a portable touch panel.
Welding- and machine parameters, set up and teaching of positions are entered in the same operating panel.
Remote maintenance and software updates are possible via an Ethernet IP interface.
- Steel construction
- 3 cross beam supports with levelling feet
- Turning device with levelling feet
- Automatic central lubrication at the gantry system
- Wipers on the guide rails
- Weight: approx. 10.000kg